2020 Xiaomi Redmi AirDots S Low Lag Mode Left Right TWS Bluetooth Earphone Headset BT5 True Wireless Stereo Auto Link
1. Take out two earphones and it will turn on automatically.
2. Refresh the phone's Bluetooth device, and click Redmi Airdots S to connect.
Put the earphone back into the charging box, the earphone lights red, then disconnect automatically, take out the earphone and light white, then automatically connect back.
How to reset the headset
1. Long press the multifunction key for 15 seconds, until the red and white lights flash alternately 3 times and go out, the device reset successfully;
2. Ignore or unpair Redmi AirDots S in the Bluetooth device list of the phone, delete the connection record, and complete the reset.
Two main differences between Redmi AirDots S and Redmi AirDots as below:
1. The master-slave connection was canceled
The old Redmi AirDots uses a master-slave connection to connect to your device. First, the right ear is connected to your phone, and then the left earplug is automatically connected to the right earplug. While the new Redmi AirDots S cancels the master-slave connection. When the Redmi AirDots S was first paired with the phone, the two earbuds were actually connected. Monaural/binaural mode can also be switched seamlessly when we put on only one headset and play in mono, we can quickly restore stereo with the other one, and users don't have to repair.
2.Add a new low latency game mode
Redmi AirDots S has a Bluetooth 5. 0 chip, and its data transmission capacity is twice that of the previous generation Redmi AirDots. The connection is also faster and more stable. In addition, Redmi AirDots S also adds a new low-latency game mode, which can be activated by pressing a button on the headset three times.
Enough stock ... More stock for wholesales ...