SanDisk Micro SD card
• Interface: SanDisk MicroSDXC/SDHC, memory card 256/200/128/64/32/16 GB (2017 Model)
• microSD Speed Class: Class10
• Power supply voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6 V (max)
• Compatible standards: microSD memory card Ver.3.00/2.00 standard
• Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 15.0mm x 11.0mm x 1.0mm
• Weight: 0.4 grams (approx.).
• Supports high-speed SD bus interface specifications (*) in the new UHS-I. Only with the support of UHS-I devices used in UHS-I mode. (see below)
• Operating temperature of -25 to 85°C, relative humidity 30 to 80% (no condensation)
SanDisk Micro SD with retail packaging
• 16/32 GB: Class 10-microSDHC
• 64/128 GB: Class 10-microSDXC
• 200/256 GB: Class 10-microSDXC
• 8 GB: 7.2 GB~7.4 GB (approx.)
• 16 GB: 14 GB~14.6 GB (approx.)
• 32 GB: 28 GB~30 GB (approx.)
• 64 GB: 58 GB~60 GB (approx.)
• 128 GB: 115 GB~118 GB (approx.)
• 200 GB: 180 GB~186 GB (approx.)
• 256 GB 230 GB~236 GB (approx.)
1) This is the calculation difference between the manufacturer and our PC. For more information, search 'Memory card capacity'.
2) It is recommended to use a quality card reader, such as H2testw, to test microSD speeds. Low quality readers will display reduced speeds.
According to SanDisk's test based on IPX7 standard, the product can function, after it is submerged and left for 30 minutes in static tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1 meter and then it is taken out of the water.
• If liquid is applied on (touches) the card, remove the liquid with a soft cloth immediately.
• The waterproof is based on our internal testing, and does not guarantee usage under "all/any" conditions. Please be aware.
ISO7816-1 compliant means, that even after exposing this product to X-ray 0.1Gy, the product will still work.
The product is labeled based on the memory chip(s) it contains, not the amount of memory capacity available for data storage by the end user. Part of the capacity is reserved for card functionality. (Approximate usable capacity is based on 1 GB = 1,073,741,824 bytes)
• 1 MB per second is calculated as 1,000,000 bytes per second.
• For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions. Write speed is slower than transfer speed.
• Indicates reading and writing speeds based on SD Association specifications.
Compatible with your devices
SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android smartphones, tablets. and interchangeable-lens cameras.
Loads APPs fastere with A1-rated performance
Rated A1, the SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
Full HD video capture
Class 10 speed rating allows you to shoot Full HD video and high quality photos
Ideal for Android™ smartphones and tablets
SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android smartphones and tablets.
SANDISK® Memory Zone App for easy file management
Available from the Google Play™ store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space
Hot selling products from top sellers
All orders shipped from AliExpress warehouses within 24 hours
Dedicated customer service
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING GUARANTEE
Enjoy peace of mind with AliExpress door-to-door packaging and shipping protection